Thursday, December 6, 2012

Letter from Elder Frazier-We recieved this on 12/5/12

11/19/12

Dear Mom,

I love you very much. Thank you for all that you do for me. I really appreciate the emails every week. I'm also excited for your job and your church calling too. That's way cool to hear your doing kind of the same thing as before.

Yes everything here is alright. I'm eating well and everything. No worries. Nobody cooks like you here. Not even close. Something that I really don't like eating is Nopales, or translation cactus. Yeah I don't like those one bit.

I'm changing my sheets as well so no worries there either. I'm having a great time with everything here. I found a scripture for you today during my personal study. D&C 84: 65-72. You will like this section of scriptures. It should calm you more.

Right now this is the last letter I can write today because my P-day is about to end. So I'm glad it's to my mom. Thank you again for everything you've done for me. I love you very much. I'm very sorry for such a pill I was in high school. I'm different now lol. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you. I'm very proud to say I have the best mom ever. So mom to say it in Spanish Te amo mucho, para siempre, (I love you a lot, forever)

Your boy,

Elder Austin Frazier

No comments:

Post a Comment