Sunday, November 11, 2012

2nd Letter from MTC 07-19-12

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the letters. I do love everyone of them. It makes my day that much better getting something in the mail. We have a "Elder Van Pelt" in our district Elder Cooper gets mail a lot. Its pretty funny.

For the longest time (1 week) I was the only one in our district that hadn't gotten a letter or email. then one day, our District Leader went to get mail and gave my letter to Elder Hobbs, from another District, and walked right past me. Then Elder Hobbs said "Elder Frazier" I was so stoked!! It was from Nettie and in the letter, as you have told me, she said she was going to get baptized. I yelled that out in our class and it was so awesome. Everyone was super excited.

Things here are good. A lot of studying. We're inside for 15 hours a day, with only 1 hour of excercise outside. Needless to say we get stir crazy somedays.

To answer Leslie's questions.

1- My companion is cool. We're different and sometimes it's hard to work with him. He gets distracted easily and being hispanic, surprisingly, I know more Spanish than he does. It's not easy, but I love him still.

2- P-day is on Thursday for my district

3- It's a love-hate relationship here at the CCm. I love it because the Spirit is so strong and the devotionals are amazing. Hate it because I'm not in the field.

4- It takes about 3 to 4 days to get mail here.

5- I miss home a little. Not too much though. I'm too busy to really think about home alot.

Alight my family, I love you all very much. My favorite day of the week is when Wednesday rolls around. All the new missionaries arrive and I walk around yelling "iBienvenidos!" and five them hugs. One Elder, well a lot, go "I don't even know what you're saying but hi!" It's awesome. Elder Springer, Elder Smith, Elder Johnson, and Elder Church are all here which is way cool. No pictures til I'm in the field though. I love you.

Yours Truly,

Elder Frazier

No comments:

Post a Comment