Monday, March 25, 2013

Email 03-06-13

Howdy howdy my family.

This week was way awesome. We had a great week. This last week was a lot of walking around. We did a lot of looking for less active members. We're also trying to find some more investigators so that we can have more people to teach. I also got into a fight with the Bishop this week as well because of certain things, but that's okay. We're doing really good here and trying our hardest to help our Recient Converts stay active and get them the Priesthood and a Calling. I'm also trying to help Jose y Miriam fix their marriage with the help of the Bishop, but everytime he sets an appointment he doesn't show up. This is causing some trouble for, not only them, but also with other members. We're trying to help the Bishop realize what he should do as a bishop and help him have more active members.

This Sunday was a very special Sunday for me. I was asked by José and Miriam to present their little girl Vania to give her a name and blessing. That was a wonderful opportunity for me. I felt extremely honored to do that for them and they were way excited for that as well. They are doing really good. Just going over some rocky roads right now with José and how he disciplines the girls. I think I've heard that before somewhere. They are going to be an excelent marriage and family. They are going to be way awesome. Right now their focus, as well as the focus of Rafael and Elizeth is the temple in one year. That'll be way exciting to go to their sealing session.

Speaking of temples, today Elder Townsend and I went to the temple to do a session. It was my first session in Spanish and I'm extremely blessed with my ability to understand and to speak Spanish. The session was way cool and fun. I also was able to speak the right words at the end of the session to go to the Celestial Room. That was a huge blessing. I love going to the temple. Always have and always will. Says so in my Patriarchal Blessing as well. I also saw someone in our session that I was not expecting to see. I saw my last companion Elder Canche, well now Hermano Canche. He's doing really good. We didn't talk too much because we had a lot of stuff to do today. It was pretty cool seeing him and he was so excited to see me. He gave me a big hug and I gave him a big hug too. Pretty cool stuff.

Well I hope everyone is doing good. Know that I love you guys. I did get Leslie's letter from the 15th of January this week, and to answer her question, I don't remember. I'll think harder about that question. I love you all so much. Have a great week.

Elder Frazier

No comments:

Post a Comment