Monday, February 25, 2013

Email 01-06-13

Howdy howdy!

This past week was a good week. I'm so excited to hear all about the football. Really it is great hearing about it because no one here watches it. It's not cold here. I'm just following the rules that the Mission President's wife set that we should keep ourselves warm to protect our health. I'm really excited to hear about everything that is going on with all the people at home.

That's really sad to hear about Keon's headgear. Tell him that if he doesn't find it it's no big deal. The headgear, the shoes, the singlet, the underwear even doesn't make the wrestler. What makes the wrestler is the heart, the drive, and the reason for wrestling. That is what makes a wrestler. Love you brother.

So the big news about transfers...........I don't have transfers this time, which means that I will be in Tlaltenco for at least 2 1/2 more months. That's just fine with me. It also means that I will be with my first companion that will be ending the mission. Elder Canche will be ending the mission after this transfer. I'll be here for at least one more transfer after this one and I'll have a new companion this next transfer. The President does have some plans for me, but it's not time for them to happen. We'll see when it's time. I'm really excited to be here in this area. We're finding some people to teach now and our investigators that left for vacations are returning this week. That's way good so that we can find people to teach. There's not too many stories here about us teaching because frankly there's not a lot of people to teach. We teach members most of the time. Which is way cool. I like it.

I'm extremely excited to hear about the baptism of Aunt Julia. That's so exciting to hear and I'm very excited that you are becoming immersed in the gospel. That's way cool to hear really. I'm excited to hear that. I'm excited to hear that you are all staying active in the church. That's way exciting. There's a lot of people that are inactive right now here so we'll see what Elder Canche and I can do. I'm working really hard right now.

So I'd like to know what is going on with some people. I haven't received any mail. I sent four letters last week and my district leader, as of yesterday, hadn't mailed them. We have a district meeting tonight and if he didn't mail them again I will be having some words with him about that. Our district leader is not too happy with us right now because we are being obedient and he's not. Last week my companion and him had an exchange with words about his district meetings because he hasn't been doing them the right way. As a result he didn't talk to us this entire last week. We'll see what happens tonight. Anyway about the people. I'd like to hear what's going on with Trevor, Kelleena, and Nettie. What are they up to and are they staying out of trouble. Things like that.

Okay now for some more news. This next monday, I will be going to see a doctor. Don't freak out mom. I'm not dying or anything as the such. The day after Christmas, my back started hurting. The middle of my back and I was really stiff and couldn't hardly twist my upper body. At first I thought it was just something that I did in my excercise so I took it easy in my excercising for a couple days, but still it hurt in the mornings. So I called the mission president's wife and told her what was happening she told me to take some ibprofen and continue doing that and she would call and check to see what was up in two days. So I did all that and still was hurting in the mornings and really stiff. So when she called again, she said she would talk to the doctor and get back with me. I told her that it was nothing and that I'm just old lol. 15 years of wrestling and 6 years of football would take a toll on one's body. She said she'd call me back. She did and said that the doctor would like to see me so next monday I'll be going to see him. Don't worry it's nothing bad. It's just my body getting old. Once I do my excercise in the morning and get moving it's fine. It's only when I don't move for a long time, like when I sleep.

Apart from that, that is all for this week. I love you all very much and will talk to you next week. Go Packers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment