Thursday, December 6, 2012

Letter from Elder Frazier-We recieved this on 12/5/12

11/6/12

Hello my family,

I am so excited for everything that is going on at the house with you guys. Really. It's always nice to hear about everything. Things here have been pretty great. I won't lie, I love it!

I went to the temple today, not to do a session, but to buy things that I need. It's way awesome. you should research about it. Seriously. As of right now, I 've had 3 baptisms, Manuel and Belen, and Cecilia. I've performed 2 and I tell you what...it's amazing to be the person that's got the honor to start someone on the path back to heavenly Father. If I sound like I'm gloating, I'm not. I'll give the answer Ammon gave to his brother, "I glory not in myself, but in my God." (Alma 26)

I am loving every minute of my mission. I can honestly say that there's nowhere else I'd rather be right now. I feel that two years is not enough time and I'm only 4 months into my mission. I sent a bunch of letters to people all over. They should get them soon. As of right now I have 2 more weeks here for sure. not really sure what's going to happen after this transfer. I work everyday for success and I've achieved it every day. this is important in life as well. We need to strive to have success every day in our lives. If we do, we won't have regrets.

In this letter, as you've noticed are two gafetes (name tags) of Future Missionaries. I will now say that Elder Holland said in his talk "We are all enlisted," "In this family, we serve missions." Riley and Leslie I want you to strive everyday to be a missionary, because you are. I love you very much. If you choose to serve 2 years and 18 months when you're of age, great! If not that's just fine as well. The point is, you can be missionaries right now! I love you.

I love you all very much. I do think about you and care about you. The only thing that could make a mission better is if you could go home to family every night, but then it wouldn't be a mission. I love you.

Yours Truly,

Elder Austin James Frazier

**Unfortunately when we got this letter it had been opened and the two name tags were missing.**

No comments:

Post a Comment