Hello my family! I hope everything is going well at the house. Things are going great here. I loved the chance to talk to you all last week. I honestly can't believe that a fourth of my mission is completed right now. It's crazy how fast time flys by in the mission. Yes everything is fine here. It's a little different here than in Olivos but that's okay. Unfortunately for this transfer we won't be having a baptism but that is okay because this next transfer we will have some very good baptisms. I honestly can't believe how big Riley and Leslie are. It's crazy as well.
Okay with my feet I'm not sure about them. They are fine lol. Just a little different is all. Tell dad there's no Gold Bond here lol. I'm not in the city part of DF right now. It's like a village so a little different to buy things. Socks for my birthday will be just fine. I can deal with everything. New shoes no I've got shoes. I'll take pictures of my feet later not right now. It's a public place. Don't think they'd like that too much here although it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've seen here. With the packages don't worry about them. What you guys are sending is just fine. I need to be a little smarter about packing is all. I can't see a doctor right now just for my feet. If they were starting to really hurt me then yes but right now it's not pain. However, I am getting old. Well at least my body is getting old. Yeah. I'm talking with Hermana Valadez, the mission presidents wife.
I'm extremely excited for Julia's baptism. Please give her this message. ¡Tia! ¿Cómo estás? Espero que este día sea un día muy especial para ti. Te amo mucho y Sé que realmente esta decisión te ayudará y bendecirá tu vida para siempre. Te amo mucho.
So as for transfers which are coming up this Tuesday. I don't think I'll be staying in Tlaltenco. The mission president told Elder Canche that I'd be going. Then he told a zone leader something who then told Elder Canche something and now he won't tell me anything about what the President has in store for me. He told me to make sure that I keep my head where it's at and not let it get big. We'll see what that means. These transfers are going to be interesting. The president has some plans for me is what I am thinking. I'll find out Sunday night what is going to happen this next transfer. I love you all very much. Told is a typical Washington day. Rained in the morning and it's cool right now. Way weird! I love you all.